Skilled Nursing Services
- Initial and periodic nursing assessment of patient.
- Follow-up surgery care (wound care and dressing changes, ostomy care, amputation care)
- Diabetic instruction and management.
- Medical care of homebound patients with skilled medical needs (e.g. catheter care, decubitus care)
- Medication management.
Physical Therapy Services
- Family and caregiver education with home exercise regimen and safety training.
- Therapeutic modalities for relief of joint and muscle pain.
- Exercises to help restore muscle function and range of motion to obtain maximum potential in attaining increased functional mobilities (e.g. gait transfers, bed mobility)
Occupational Therapy Services
- We can provide instruction in self-care (dressing and bathing) in homemaking, or in learning to live more fully with disability
Speech Therapy Services
- We can provide help with speech and hearing problems such as those caused by a stroke.
Medical Social Worker
- We can provide assistance to clients/families with sorting out personal, family, work, financial and other problems that may occur as a result of illness or disability.
Procurement of Medical Supplies/Equipment
- We can help provide hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, commodes, and diabetic and other medical supplies
- Physician-ordered test such as urinalysis and blood tests can be performed at home, with results reported to the doctor immediately
Home Health Aides
- Assistance with hygiene, oral care and dressing